Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my password. I cannot remember. No I got an…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I cannot remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I got an e-mail from Apple saying my account was compromised.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know your email id associated with Apple Account?

ok

Are you sill there

Please let me know you receive a new mail from Apple to reset password

See you can reset password ***** sign in

awaiting reply