Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I drive Uber full time. Today my 6s will not open the Uber…

Customer Question
Good morning, Mike. I...

Good morning, Mike. I drive Uber full time. Today my 6s will not open the Uber apps. It stalls for a few seconds on Uber icon, then immediately goes back to iPhone Touch ID or Enter passcode screen! This is over an hour now...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

10/17/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO, where is it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just nee to get connected, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try these steps first please.
On the Home screen, tap and hold on any icon.
When the icons start to wiggle, tap the X in the corner of the Uber app to uninstall.
Tap Delete.
Then go to the App store and reinstall.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

did that work for you?