Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 8 which i purchased yesterday at the verizon

Customer Question
My iPhone 8 which...

My iPhone 8 which i purchased yesterday at the verizon store, keeps "going to sleep" after about 4 seconds. I cannot use it as a result

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started last night around 7:30p.m. est. I have not tried anything because the phone keeps going to sleep. Also, it is quite warm at the moment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes apparently i have set a 6 digit passcode and I do not want a passcode. How do I remove it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it goes to sleep, if you press a button, does it wake straight back up?

Please let me know