Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i erase private browsing on my computer. I have a…

Customer Question
How do i erase...

How do i erase private browsing on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

I have a macbook pro. if thats not the answer how do I find it

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I dont know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean to delete the sites it records you have visited before? In your Safari browser?

Please let me know

Thank you