Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep gettingmessages tha tblock the use of my phone. such…

Customer Question
I keep gettingmessages tha...

I keep gettingmessages tha tblock the use of my phone. such as enter apple ID new app set up for Wifi hit ok etc etc etc. I do not want any new apps i am sick of the interference. I am about ready to askl for a refund for this ----phone or throw it at apple

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Google chrome. my phone is messing up my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Apple software?

Not long ago and i DO NOT want any new updates these updates are constant and mess everything..I do not have wifi either

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact wording of the message you have on the phone?

Thank you