Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I didn,t remember my apple ID and password on my I PAD. I…

Customer Question
I didn,t remember my...

I didn,t remember my apple ID and password ***** my I PAD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it one day before yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happened when you tried to change your password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Every time I try it give me that Apple ID is not correct

Do you know which Apple ID you are using on the iPad?

I think it’s Sarab***@******.***
No

Can you look on your iPad when it asks you and confirm the correct one as it will tell you it

please can you help me to return my apple id

Can you look on your iPad when it asks you to enter the password ***** confirm the email address it is using please.

i pay for you from my credit card

I cannot see anything here regarding payments, Customer service can assist you with payment questions.

how is ?

I do not understand your last question sorry

how you can help me for the money i paid

I have been asking a question a number of times but for some reason, you are not responding to it...

I will try to ask again