Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

SPOKE TO ON 30/11/17 ABOUT ITUNES NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA

Customer Question
SPOKE TO HELEN ON...

SPOKE TO HELEN ON 30/11/17 ABOUT ITUNES NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA CARD. PUT ME ONTO DOUGLAS IN IT. SORTED OUT ONE PROBLEM BUT THE ITUNES NOT ACCEPTING MY CARD IS STILL AN ISSUE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

DON'T NORMALY DO IT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

JUST TO PURCHASE COIN PACK TODAY AND DID ACCEPT ONCE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THATS THE MAIN THING THANKS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact error you receive regarding the card?

Please let me know