Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to cancel an order for magnetic that I placed…

Customer Question
I'm trying to cancel...

I'm trying to cancel an order for magnetic slime that I placed around 9pm today. I want to cancel the order. How do I do it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I ordered it on my apple iI phone. What is OS

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

What is OS

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything yet that's why I am contacting you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 7 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Do you mean you ordered it on Amazon on your Iphone? If that is what you meant, then sign into your account, go to orders, then click on cancel order. If you do not see cancel, then contact(###) ###-####/a> (if you order has already been processed you can not cancel like below, you will have to give them a call).

1. Go to Your Orders.
    • AmazonFresh and Digital orders appear separate. See the AmazonFresh Orders or Digital Orders tab
  2. Click Cancel Items.
    • For AmazonFresh orders, click View or Edit Order and delete items individually from your order. Once deleted, items are removed from your order.
  3. Select the check box next to each item you wish to remove from the order. If you wish to cancel the entire order, select all of the items.
  4. Click Cancel checked items when finished.