Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple 8 is flashing off and on. The new 8. 2 days. I have…

Customer Question
My apple 8 is...

My apple 8 is flashing off and on.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The new 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had help from Verizon tech

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do please to resolve this?

Please let me know

Thank you