Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get on my daughter-in-law's Apple Music

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get on my daughter-in-law's Apple Music account. She is adding me to it. When I come to the part where it asks me for a credit card number I have a different card then it shows. I have tried to put the current credit card. However, it will not take it. My time has been up several time on the web site. Can you please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Google Chrome on my computer but I am using my i-phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Apple Music?

I don't have Apple Music as yet. I was trying to get on my daughter-in-law's account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is my only problem tonight. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.