Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

During an upgrade my iMac dropped out of a link with emails…

Customer Question
During an upgrade my...

During an upgrade my iMac dropped out of a link with emails (an iPad remained in contact) . There was a request to re-sign in but I cannot find the password. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes - iPads.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can't find it - it would years since I would have needed it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just a way of reconnecting the iMac. I am sure I would be able to answer any security questions if you have them at your end

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To reset your Apple id and password ***** on the given link below and follow the steps

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.