Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone keeps flipping back to the pin number page. The…

Customer Question
My phone keeps flipping...

My phone keeps flipping back to the pin number page. The page containing the clock, alarm, etc is black. When I try to send a message the screen goes straight to the list of previous messages.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone?

Thank you