Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a New Fire tablet I would like to play my

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a New Fire tablet I would like to play my Apple Music on can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Apple Music?

Just about two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just have a Apple Family so I would like to hock up to my Fire

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Unfortunately, it is not directly available on the Kindle Fire (it is a very customized version of the Android operating system and has a number of restrictions in place).

There is a work around for this though and you can follow the steps here

http://www.noteburner.com/apple-music/enjoy-apple-music-on-kindle-fire.html

This will then allow you to play the music on the Kindle.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you