Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my original Apple ID Current email address.

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my original Apple ID Current email address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last Apple ID was Was given to me because I had forgotten my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes It wouldn't accept anything I typed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It shows Apple ID disabled for security reasons. tp enable, reset password. I have always used ginger1932

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Now, Apple Support will have to resolve this for you.​​ You can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented. If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. You can also Manage your account at https://appleid.apple.com/. Setup and manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page