Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

FORGOTTEN HOW TO REMOVE WATER PROOF COVER ON MY IPAD. DEVICE…

Customer Question
FORGOTTEN HOW TO REMOVE...

FORGOTTEN HOW TO REMOVE WATER PROOF COVER ON MY IPAD

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

DEVICE NOT CHARGING NOT WORKING AT ALL

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

AS I MENTION BEFORE DEVICE NOT WORKING AT ALL NOT CHARGING AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE DEVICE WATERPROOF COVER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE TAKEN THE DEVICE TO BE CHECKED BUT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE COVER I FORGOTTEN HOW

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the cover you wish to remove?

thank you