Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought mac pro and forgot id and password- following…

Customer Question
I just bought...

I just bought mac pro and forgot id and password- following reset instructions but nothing working says it is server error

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 4 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i pay for this service or is it a courtesy service?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.