Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Show me how to pay my bill. Apple Mac Book Pro. Metrocast.

Customer Question
Please show me how...

Please show me how to pay my bill.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple Mac Book Pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Metrocast

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Metrocast.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Metrocast.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.