Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have extra blank pages at the back of my photo album and I…

Customer Question
I have extra blank...

I have extra blank pages at the back of my photo album and I am unable to delete them. Can you help me do that. Also I have a red triangle at the bottom of one my pages and cannot determine what it is warning me about.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your photo deleted?

I have been trying intermittently to delete it but they still appear at the end of the album - I believe six pages. Also is there not a MAX of 50 pages on the photo album.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.