Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently uploaded the latest IOS patches onto my iphone 6…

Customer Question
I recently uploaded the...

I recently uploaded the latest IOS patches onto my iphone 6 and my miniipad and am now experiencing constant dropouts. is there a fix for this

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

Iphone 6 plus and min ipad4 ios 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This started happening 3 days ago when i uploaded the recent software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only to get my devices working correctly, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Please cancel my request. I have resolved the issue. Thank you
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

You should update to ios 11.2 right away, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208067

iOS 11.2 introduces Apple Pay Cash to send, request, and receive money from friends and family with Apple Pay. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.