Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I received my apple se I messed up my password and have…

Customer Question
When I received my...

When I received my apple se I messed up my password ***** have been locked out of my phone since then. I know my apple id. How do I set up a password *****?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I first got the phone, a couple of weeks ago. I tried several times to reset the password, but never succeeded. I just received a phone message apple telling me to go to this site and I could get help in setting a password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, last Tuesday. They told me I would get a phone message in 5 days on how to set up a password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

You can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented. If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915. You can also Manage your account at https://appleid.apple.com/. Setup and manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page