Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can you obtain someone's UID or SN or MAC, any unique…

Customer Question
How can you obtain someone's...
How can you obtain someone's UID or SN or MAC, any unique identifier for the matter, from them sending you text messages to your phone mysteriously?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
MIN, MSIN, IMSI, UUID, IMEI, MEIDor anything of the like. Is there a site that can trace this for you? Or to trace what tower a device pinged?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Okay. Where can I go to trace a number? To show their unique identifier..

This is not something someone off the street. Does that make sense?

There has to be somewhere, especially since it is court related.

Are you the law? Because that is how you would do it.

Am I the one asking questions that need an answer? Or are you? You've been evading to answer as if you are guilty of doing something wrong.Are you not qualified, lacking competence, to answer the questions? Why did you opt to answer when you won't?