Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have the iPad Pro 2017 & want to put internet security on…

Customer Question
Hi I have the...

Hi I have the iPad Pro 2017 & want to put internet security on it can I do that

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It doesn’t have anything on it. Nothing like windows or anything. It’s how I purchased it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t tried anything yet as I’m new to owning an iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I want to be able to use the iPad in replace of my laptop &want internet security on it &to be able to download music to my iPod from it using ITunes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.