Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple won’t accept my valid credit card for family payments.

Customer Question
Apple won’t accept my...

Apple won’t accept my valid credit card for family payments. The card is valid and money is in the account. This seems to be a regular ( every six months or so) occurrence only this.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Using iPad Pro OSX 11.0.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Only the iPad this time. Has happened to me a couple of times over the last few years but not sure what device I was using each time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.