Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I need to update os, i was given this apple OS X 10.6.8, it
Ashik, Master's Degree
it was just given to me by my father, my step mom just passed away and he has no use for it anymore … read more
I just fixed my mac after quiet some time. Now I get a
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I just fixed my mac after quiet some time. Now I get a message that the os is not supported. Is that something that I can upgrade? … read more
I have a macbook pro. It gets very hot sometimes. when this
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Bachelor's Degree
I have a macbook pro. It gets very hot sometimes. when this happens the screen is blank and wont let you do anything. Some times the computer is very slow. Can anyone help?… read more
I cannot figure out, Safari 9.01 simply stopped functioning
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
For reasons, I cannot figure out, Safari 9.01 simply stopped functioning with my Brother "all in One printer and the download processes gives a black screen when I press the download sighn. Sometimes … read more
I am unable to load a Vodafone mobile broadband stick K3770
David, Mac Support Specialist
I am unable to load a Vodafone mobile broadband stick K3770 pay as you go on my Mac book Air message comes up saying need a higher spec MAC os - buy cant do upgrade as dont have internet !!! I am on h… read more
I just switch over to iCloud. One of the applications I was
Ashik, Master's Degree
I just switch over to iCloud. One of the applications I was using (a biofeedback program) is no longer available. Received the following message --- "You can't open the application Healing Rhythms bec… read more
I am having trouble with InDesign and Illustrator locking up
Dustin, Support Technician
I am having trouble with InDesign and Illustrator locking up when idle. I have to force quit and restart the programs repeatedly. I am using CS5.5 on a Mac running lion. Ugh! I have tried searching fo… read more
Downloading Lion killed my Adobe programs. Says that this computer
Ashik, Master's Degree
Downloading Lion killed my Adobe programs. Says that this computer does not support Power PC programs. They have been downloaded from Adobe to this Intel MacBook Pro. What to do?… read more
I upgraded my iMac (Intel) and Mac Book Pro 17" from OS 10.4.11
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I upgraded my iMac (Intel) and Mac Book Pro 17" from OS 10.4.11 to 10.5 and then to OS 10.6.8 . Now certain functions (scan) of my Brother MFC 685 CW "All in All" printer/copier do not work any more. … read more
Hi Trying to install 10.5 itunes and it is saying to quit
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Hi Trying to install 10.5 itunes and it is saying to quit itunes to continue installation .I dont have itunes open Help please.… read more
I have a mac and had a Brother printer that we connected using
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
I have a mac and have a Brother printer that we connect using an ethernet cable. I used to work fine and now it does not. I need help figuring out why the mac does not recognize the printer… read more
My printer says offline. When I try to print after clicking
Mike, Mac Medic
My printer says offline. When I try to print after clicking print it disappears and nothing happens. I have a Brother MFC 255 W printer. Have tried all the suggestions from online Mac help. I have a a… read more
I have the brother mfc 9440cn which has worked well for 1 year.
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I have the brother mfc 9440cn which has worked well for 1 year. I installed the software for the control center on my hardrive so that I could scan documents into my email. Since then I get an error m… read more
what model numbers of lexmark printer/scanners work on apple
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
what model numbers of lexmark printer/scanners work on apple mac system 9.2 and also any other brands, especially of scanners will work on apple system 9.2. Which is best.… read more
In March of this year I purchased an iMac. Since then my Brother
Travis
Travis, Director of Design
In March of this year I purchased an iMac. Since then my Brother printer (MFC-7420) has not worked right. When scanning or printing the speed has slowed to about half of what it was before and the pri… read more
My HL-5240 Laser printer worked great from the beginning.
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
My HL-5240 Laser printer worked great from the beginning. Two days ago it stopped working. When I go into its status, it says it is fine, but trying to print anything ultimately ends up with the messa… read more
I have an iMac (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo) running OS 10.5.7
Thomas Z
Thomas Z, Bachelor's Degree
I have an iMac (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo) running OS 10.5.7 and a Brother MFC 8600. The MFC works fine for printing, but I am having trouble using it as a scanner. I have downloaded and installed the… read more
Im trying to install a new Brother All-in-One printer, MFC
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
I'm trying to install a new Brother All-in-One printer, MFC 7440N, onto my home network. The printer cable is inserted into the router. I followed the install directions on the CD, including restartin… read more