Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot use itunes on mac works on iPad & iPhone but mac…

Customer Question
I cannot use itunes...

I cannot use itunes on mac works on iPad & iPhone but mac demands Apple ID sign in to iCloud I inserted Apple ID at least 10 x Then I changed PW twice. Same mpasse impasse

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

30 mins. ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Reset pw?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is all of a sudden I poweredoff the mac; but still same screen appears

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when it fails to access the password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Thank you