Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my Apple password. I tried today. No thank U…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my Apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank U

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to reset the Apple ID password ***** yes,

Please follow these steps and it will help you in resetting your Apple ID password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: click on this link http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your Apple ID again.

Please let me know if it works for you.

I figured it out but thanks for helping me! I won’t be charged will I?

Thanks for your response I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the charge.