Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple is not accepting my password. Apple is not accepting…

Customer Question
Apple is not accepting...

Apple is not accepting my password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple is not accepting my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time it's happened! I'm trying to buy a Christmas puzzle pack,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I change my password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try reseting your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Do you still need help ? Has everything worked out please ?