Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone 5c has been stuck on the apple logo for over an…

Customer Question
My iphone 5c has...

My iphone 5c has been stuck on the apple logo for over an hour after i just tried turning it off and back on, is there anything to do about it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Apple phone?

This morning, it was at 60% when i turned it off

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yeah and its still stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
I believe you would have already tried a reset, but let’s try it again.
Press and hold the power button and home button together for 10 sec. the phone should go off and come back on.
Let’s see if it turns on normally now. If not, we will try the next steps.
Thank you
Vinod