Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I believe my Office 365 Home (for Mac) expires on 11/3/2020.

Customer Question
I believe my Office...

I believe my Office 365 Home (for Mac) expires on 11/3/2020. However, when I go into Word, it reports that Microsoft is unable to validate my subscription.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just today, however, I have been running Excel with trouble.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
It appears that Microsoft is the source of the problem. Why am I asked to pay you to fix your accounting problem?
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Last evening, I did get the same message while using Excel. However, wheh I opended it again, there was no problem using Excel. --Sanford
Let's terminate this conversation. Microsoft is too expensive for me.
Mike, Mac Medic