Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was trying to change my payment to another credit card,

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to change my payment to another credit card, acct under [email protected] .com, have new credit card infro on acct, my iPhone keeps bringing up apple id has been disabled phone numder(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have a apple id verification code no. 865653, and changed my password ***** Redangus64

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I didn't but they did at att and couldn't get it to work

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** and yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get it fixed so i can do updates on my iphone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

it been happening about a month, it starded out when i wanted to put a stoppayment on my credit card i used to have it on.

Are you using Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris

im on windows but dont have anyway to connect

Is it connected to the internet?

no, and dont worry about it, i'll take it somwhere so they can look at the phone

Are you sure?