Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Time machine won't back up to mybook. Mac. The message just…

Customer Question
Time machine won't back...

Time machine won't back up to mybook

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

The message just came in a few days ago but it says it hasn't backed up for about a year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband isn't able to do these things so I am new at it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I was told I was paying a $5 refundable amount. I do not want to pay $30 extra.
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

we just received the notice but it says it hasn't backed up for a year.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris