Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can iPhone 6 work with hd onyx4. I purchased my speaker this…

Customer Question
Can iPhone 6 work...

Can iPhone 6 work with hd onyx4. I purchased my speaker this week but it stops every 15 mins

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your IPHONE 6?

Bouf 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to stream 100.1 fm. I have only used my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Just the iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried my I pad but that about 2 years old, it drops more frequently

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris