Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have been attempting to transfer photos from an iPad ti a…

Customer Question
Good afternoon. Have been...

Good afternoon. Have been attempting to transfer photos from an iPad ti a macbook. The net result is that only 53 out of thousands of images made it- and now the photo library in the iPad is showing only a fraction of the pictures, and there's nothing in the recently deleted folder

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Today, all three. First I synced my iPhone with the laptop for the first time in awhile. Then switched to the iPad.

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your photos deleted?

Within the hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Sign into your Apple account there, click on Photos and tell me if you see the photos there please.