Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant re. I CAN't remember my apple id password is there…

Customer Question
Hi i cant re ...

Hi i cant re

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HI I CAN't remember my apple id password ***** ***** some way to retreve it ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me first, do you know your Apple ID for sure ? that's what you need to start the process.

No i cant remember it at all

OK...you can still recover it, in two steps, as follows:

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

---------------------
Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)