Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my phone and got a new one through Asurion it had…

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone and got a new one through Asurion it had black lines through it. I sent it back and got a replacement. When I went to set it up my Apple password ***** not work. I applied to reset the password.they said it would take 3 days. When I got the email after 3 days they said they would get back to me o. A password ***** December 14th. That will be 3 weeks with out a phone. Is there any way to get my phone activated before then?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think it was several weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I think that is what I used

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

1week

Do you have a mac or pc I can use to reset this for you?