Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my account and went to an Apple store…

Customer Question
I am locked...

I am locked out of my account and went to an Apple store where the girl had Apple call me. They said that they tried but the phone never rang.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did and it stated that I was locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know