Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will not charge do you sell batteries for an Iphone5, if…

Customer Question
It will not charge...

It will not charge do you sell batteries for an Iphone5, if so how much

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an Iphone 5 I don't know what system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It has been loosing a charge for several weeks, however I have just been charging it back up when it gets low but today it won't even charge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Whoops thought it was for Apple support