Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Apple products, including an Apple Air computer. I…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** have Apple products, including an Apple Air computer. I had the Yosemite, and just clicked to "upgrade" the system to Sierra? I think that is it. The one wit colorful Fall foliage hillsides.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is now the Mac Air OS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have not yet explained my problem...which is that I just gtried to open one of my many, many Pages documents, and it refused to open...message sayd "Required index.xml file is missing"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is the most important problem I just discovered after switching to the High Sierra system.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks