Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

M\odel me276ll a it is old so am I it just started yesterday

Customer Question

m\odel me276ll a it is old so am I it just started yesterday it the little wheel keeps going around and wont stop
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: 16 gb apple mini pod
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is not mac I pod
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: aipple I pod min
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.