Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Suddenly the sound for music on my macbook air is very low,

Customer Question
Suddenly the sound for...

Suddenly the sound for music on my macbook air is very low, how do i restore proper sound?

Technician's Assistant: Can you still find your music in the Trash bin? Have you set up any backup software (e.g. Time Machine)?

I can find the music still on my machine and its starting slowly but the sound is so very low, its turned to max as far as i can see are there some hidden sound controls for level?

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your music deleted?

Not deleted, its still there, just the speaker vol is too low

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its playing but sotto voce

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

do go ahead, its about the level of the volume, very low suddenly
i can do it this end if you would give me a few tips of this

Do the volume keys not work on the keyboard?