Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The message is "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes". I…

Customer Question
The message is "iPhone...

The message is "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes". I can't use phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6s iOS 11.03 I think was downloaded recently.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night. I have turned it off and tried to reboot by holding the hold button and to off button together.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than please HELP, no.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ?