Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can i get past the activation lock? can't remember my…

Customer Question
How can i get...

How can i get past the activation lock? can't remember my apple id or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope how do I get there?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope can you connect?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.