Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 7s plus won't acknowledge my touch, at all....i…

Customer Question
My iPhone 7s plus...

My iPhone 7s plus won't acknowledge my touch , at all....i can't even unlock my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** my apple id a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thats awesome thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

the "volume" button? does it matter if I'm pushing on the volume increase or volume decrease button?

Yes, you need to hold down "Volume down" and Power

Secure remote will not on iPhones. Please ignore the secure remote offer as it was sent by this site automatically. The above reset should work.

Press and hold down the Power button and "Volume down/decrease" button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

i pressed the volume down button and the power button and the apple logo popped up. it reset and i opened it..thanks!
i had already authorized and paid for the remote assistance before i saw your comment. can you refund me?

You're most welcome ! BTW Since we didn't use remote, you can contact customer support at***@******.*** or 1-***-***-**** and they will refund you the $39

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

You're most welcome !

Hi there, Is everything working now ?