Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I know my apple id and password but two things are wrong.

Customer Question
I know my apple...

I know my apple id and password ***** two things are wrong. Firstly the apple tv no longer lets me inane secondly when I go to I close it tells me the verification code I have is wrong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Only in the last couple of months, I can look up exactly if you want?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did it with a real person on the phone. And it worked yesterday to put extra money on my Skype account

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Maybe the mac expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

it is meant to read I cloud that it says the verification code i wrong
no point in connecting to computer as it is the tv that is the problem

Is the issue with your Apple TV?