Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple iPhone has been deactivated for security reasons…

Customer Question
My Apple iPhone has...

My Apple iPhone has been deactivated for security reasons and requires a new password, thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm not sure where to get that information.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I found the message yesterday morning when I took of recharging it from the night before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you for your help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.