Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am setting up a new I-pad and the button will not go away…

Customer Question
I am setting up...

I am setting up a new I-pad and the button will not go away and also it shows there is no volume. Help because both of us are pretty dumb when doing this partly because we are old,Thanks,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just got it Thursday and today is the first day it happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is brand new but I have an old one that I am transferring the stuff from. The volume sign is over the send button so I hope this message sends:

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I was told by an apple disheartening that I could get free help for my apple thru apple support for free for awhile so I am wondering why I need to pay now? Also it's the volume sign that will not go away.
Sorry I will call Apple support! Sorry I took up your time.