Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone is behaving very erratically, I'll try to access a…

Customer Question
My Iphone is behaving very...
My Iphone is behaving very erratically, I'll try to access a game and it'll go back to the passcode page. some games will work and others wont at all. I've turned it off waited then turned it on,but it still won't work. I have discontinued the Icloud. will that make a difference? I've filled the I cloud completely,
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

Hi

Could you please let me know the iOS version on your iPhone? You can find that from settings > general > about

Thank you

Vinod

11.1.2 MN92LL1A is that what you want?

Thank you. That was what I wanted.

There is a software bug with 11.1.2. Can you please update the software on the iPhone and see if that resolves your issue.

Go to settings > general > software update and update it to 11.2.

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

11.1.2 (15b202

Please update the phone to 11.2 by going to settings > general > software update and let me know if that resolves your issue.

Ican't get much before it cuts out. The I cloud is full, if that makes any difference. HOwever there is some extra space still oon the phone.

It has nothing to do with icloud, don't worry.

But you may need some free space on the phone to perform the update. Try an update and if it requires space, it will let you know. You may then need to remove some apps or photos etc to make room.

I checked the apps and fit seems to be updating. I do have a huge number of fpics because of the I cloud. ;It transferred pictures over from the Imac. I'm in the process of selling the di-mac and am writing on a HP.

It is not the app that needs the update. It is the phone that needs the update.

Anyway, let's wait for the apps to update. Once the update is finished, let me know if your issue is resolved.

If not, the phone may need to be updated.

what do you want to know?

let me know once the apps have updated.

It said the IOSwas just updated.

can you please go to settings > general > about and let me know of the version please

I gotta go. I hope you won't charge too much. I think I'll wait until Monday when I can get free help from Apple.

sorry

When you have time, please update your phone by going to settings > general > software update if you have not done it thus far. That should most likely solve this issue.

Vinod Menon, Support Specialist