Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get a new verification number to sign in. About a…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a new verification number to sign in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a year ago. I received a new verification number via a phone call about half an hour ago, interred it, but it was not refused. I have not sued my Mac for a while, so mu password, PIN, etc. need to be be updated. I am Daniel C Griffin, 1247 E. Sierra Madre Ave. Glendora, CA

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. All I wanted to do was to sign in to my Apple account and make a few checks. I needed a verification code, called in, got this code, but it resulted in a bad code note

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No- just get me the verification code and my current password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.