Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a macbookpro and an i phone. The other day I got a

Customer Question

I have a macbookpro and an i phone. The other day I got a text msg from someone that I thought was Verizon. I took my phone to
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I have both a mac book pro and an iPhone. Today I tried to open a text msg from someone I thought was Verizon. When I couldn't log in, I took my phone to Verizon. The tech told me that it wasn't verizon, thinks its phishing, reset my iPhone. Before he reset my iPhone he saved everything to the iCloud. I need to recover some of my photos, but don't know how to access the iCloud on my mac book pro, so that I can get to the cloud. I also read on line that my mack book pro probably was the victim of bad update. I'm a senior citizen, so not as tech as my grandchildren. PLEASE HELP
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Yes, if I'm getting cloud help, I thought I had recorded a voice memo on 9/13/17, but have been unable to find it. I've had a chat session, and took it to a genius who told me to talk to someone from the cloud. I haven't done it yet. Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.