Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am a Pandora user and now I am being asked to sign in but…

Customer Question
I am a Pandora...

I am a Pandora user and now I am being asked to sign in but not taking my password. I have not signed in in a long time so not sure if the password ***** Any help? Dave

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Cannot get into the music?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac laptop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
All I want to know is how to access my Pandora account? I put in my ID and password ***** it is saying it is the wrong password. They said they would send me an email to reset but I have not seen it yet. I wish there was a phone # I could call to talk to someone.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.